Here’s Why you Must Choose Coconut Oil as Your Staple
Coconut oil was the oil to avoid in the 1960s, due to its saturated fat content until researchers discovered that it contained a different fatty acid structure that is easy for the body to break down and will not lead to weight gain. The popularity of coconut oil, particularly the virgin organic types, has skyrocketed. Coconut oil is known as the tree of life because every part of the tree can be used. This has made the coconut a staple food in many tropical climates, and the individuals on a staple diet of coconuts have low rates of heart disease http://hennyadmoni.com/tewyxuno.
source Virgin coconut oil is free of trans fatty acids and cholesterol making it a healthy cooking oil for anyone suffering with high blood pressure or heart disease. Lauric acid is a healthy fat also found in coconut oil, and the body converts this into the anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, monolaurin.
Coconut Oil and its Multiple Uses http://mayhewflorist.com/map10
Below are just some of the reasons that you should turn to coconut oil as your staple cooking oil, body moisturiser, and hair conditioner http://srnpower.com/mapca1.
- Shiny hair: Coconut oil is an ingredient used in many hair shiners and conditioners because it smells divine and adds a lustrous shine to the locks. It’s anti-fungal properties also makes it effective for anyone with dandruff.
- Bye bye dry skin: Coconut oil is a fabulous moisturiser when used alone, or it can be blended with shea butter and cocoa butter for a skin softening treatment that is also kind to the environment.
- Gentle eye and make up remover: Why spend £10 on an eye make remover that contains a host of ingredients that are difficult to pronounce, when coconut oil is a reliable eye and make up remover.
- Shoe cleaner: Coconut oil is a fabulous shiner and can soften leather. Add a small amount to the surface of your shoes to preserve the leather.
- Heals canker sores: Coconut oil can improve the healing process of canker sores.
- Frying pans: Some types of frying pans need to be coated to prevent food sticking to the surface, and coconut oil is fabulous to use on cast iron frying pans.
- Sticker removal: Having difficulty removing your sticky tags from your shoes or clothes? Mix coconut oil into baking soda, apply to the area and wait ten minutes, and the sticker will remove effortlessly.
- Baking: Coconut oil has a mild scent and is a healthy fat source for cooking. Use it in place of butter, margarine, and other types of oil.
- Toothpaste: Coconut oil and baking soda makes a great toothpaste that will keep your teeth clean and white. Coconut works effectively as a toothpaste because of its anti-bacterial properties.
- Lip balm: Blend beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, and cocoa butter and melt until it forms a moisturising lip balm. Place into a small container, add food colouring, and voila!
- Furniture polish: Blend coconut oil with fresh lemon juice and apply to furniture to encourage a beautiful shine.
http://franchfoods.com/maps345 Coconut oil has many uses, not only to benefit the hair, skin, nails, but to keep your mouth healthy and fresh, preserve wooden furniture, and to nourish the lips.