Excess alcohol has always been an enemy of weight loss. The calorie contents in this drink is relatively higher than many other drinks therefore alcohol intake must be controlled. Many are not aware as to how much alcohol they take in thus here are a few tips that can help.
1. Drink a wine spritzer instead of a glass of wine
2. Have less alcoholic drinks with meals
3. Watch the bartender or person making your drink
4. Track how many drinks you consume in a week to access overindulgence
5. Change your cocktail base to unsweetened fruit
6. Prep low calorie fruits to eat on your return home. This will reduce the urge to drink.
Once followed your sure to achieve great results. To learn more on this topic CLICK HERE